The amount of energy in the sunlight reaching the Earth’s surface is equivalent to around 10,000 times the world’s energy requirements.
The solar irradiation provides our world by clean and stainable energy through using photovoltaic systems which includes PV panels and inverters.
The advantages of solar energy are:
· Environmentally friendly, no emissions.
· No noise, no moving parts.
· No use of fuels and water.
· Minimal maintenance requirements.
· Long life time, up to 25 years.
· Electricity is generated whenever there is light (solar or artificial).
· PV operates even in cloudy weather conditions.
· Modular energy can be sized for any application from watch to multi-megawatt power plant.